The Truth about U.S. Foster Care

Exposing the injustice, corruption, criminal, and unconstitutional acts of Child Protective Service Agencies and the Juvenile Court - Please see: http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm; www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/; http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html; and http://www.fightcps.com

My Photo
Name:

Hi, this is Ty and he was "legally" kidnapped by CPS on January 1, 2005. To view his photo log, please visit http://abolishcpsnow.blogspot.com/ As his mother, I will continue praying and fighting until he is returned home. To see what you can do to help put an end to family and juvenile court injustice, please visit www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/. There are several petitions that you can sign and a host of additional information. Working together we can end the abuse of power, lack of employee accountability, and remove the umbrella of immunity that shields their deliberate and intentional felony acts! If you feel that the decision to remove your children was based on race, please reflect on the beautiful and encouraging words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that ‘unarmed’ … truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STORY TO SHARE, PLEASE SEND TO: victimizedbycps@hotmail.com.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Why Were Your Children Taken? More Ridiculous CPS Removals

[Just another attempt to share with the world what is REALLY taking place behind the closed doors of our Juvenile/Family Courts]

Aside from the obvious reason of drug addiction, we are compiling a list of additional reasons parents have lost the right to raise their children here in the USA (please share your “crime” in two sentences or less, and send to victimizedbycps@hotmail.com):

Dirty dishes

A nasty house

The child witnessed "domestic violence" in our home

Failure to pick the child up from daycare on time

Involved in a car wreck, without my address book handy. Therefore, I was unable to call a family member to pick up my daughter, before my arrest.

Fiance spanked my child. And "no child deserves to be beaten."

We moved around too much -- so I lacked a stable home and was unable to provide my child the "stability" that all children need.

They were taken from their biological mother. I am the biological father; I did not live with them, nor was I involved in their "neglect." Yet I still can't get them out of foster care.

My ex-boyfriend slapped my child for mouthing-off. The slap occurred in the ex-boyfriends apartment, not ours ... but I still lost my child.

My grandfather passed away and I was depressed.

My husband pinched my son's nose for rolling his eyes. As a result, our child was removed from our care, and my husband was charged with "trying to kill my son," and me with "failure to protect."

My ex-husband slapped my child on the hand for being disrespectful, and this was considered "corporal punishment" on a child. He spent a year in prison and I was charged with "failure to protect," and lost my five girls.

Acting on an anonymous tip from my neighbor, CPS came to our home and removed my 7-month-old son from my arms! I did not know where he was for three months! When it was all said and done, they had the wrong house and couple!

CPS told me to leave my boyfriend, who had a history of drug addiction, and to check into a shelter. When I woke up, my kids were gone! So to the mothers out there with kids in a shelter -- BE CAREFUL! Shelters are designed to give CPS easy access to your kids!

Child has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle-bone disease); which led CPS to believe that we, the parents, were abusing the child.

"Dirty" House

Child has "special needs" and we were not caring for him "properly" -- which basically means more $$$ for the state!

I had an epileptic seizure which CPS thought was a drug overdose or too much alcohol

"chronic" homelessness

I am a “psychological threat” to my daughter – so they placed her with my ex-husband who is NOT EVEN her biological father. Although he is not her biological father, he is her “psychological” father – go figure!

I enrolled my daughter into kindergarten two weeks late due to moving into a new house and didn't know whether I wanted to put her into the school across the street from my new house or enroll her in the school that my whole family attended. They removed all 3 of my children saying I was "unstable" because I "moved around too much."

If you believe that foster care should be reserved for children that are orphaned, or have TRULY been abandoned by their parents and ALL extended family members; If you believe that children in foster care should actually be victims of abuse and/or neglect, once proven by a judge and jury NOT a social worker with a God complex; If you believe in the Constitution and civil rights for all, no matter what their economic, social, or cultural group may be – Please sign the petitions referenced at www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/ (scroll down to Get Involved!!!). Thank you in advance for your participation!