The Truth about U.S. Foster Care

Exposing the injustice, corruption, criminal, and unconstitutional acts of Child Protective Service Agencies and the Juvenile Court - Please see: http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm; www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/; http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html; and http://www.fightcps.com

My Photo
Name:

Hi, this is Ty and he was "legally" kidnapped by CPS on January 1, 2005. To view his photo log, please visit http://abolishcpsnow.blogspot.com/ As his mother, I will continue praying and fighting until he is returned home. To see what you can do to help put an end to family and juvenile court injustice, please visit www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/. There are several petitions that you can sign and a host of additional information. Working together we can end the abuse of power, lack of employee accountability, and remove the umbrella of immunity that shields their deliberate and intentional felony acts! If you feel that the decision to remove your children was based on race, please reflect on the beautiful and encouraging words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that ‘unarmed’ … truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STORY TO SHARE, PLEASE SEND TO: victimizedbycps@hotmail.com.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Biological Mom vs. Psychological Dad

[ALASKA’S SECRET]

Hi my name is Tonya Ryan. In October of 2000, I made plans to leave Alaska for good -- along with my six-year-old daughter who is now 11. One of the main reasons for leaving was to get away from my possessive ex-husband, Javier O. Robinson, whom I mistakenly tried to continue a friendship with after marriage. I even allowed him to baby sit my daughter, Ahshah, while I worked. Well, one day after work and after Javier had left my apartment, my daughter told me that he kept asking her questions about me -- like who comes to see your momma, what's your momma planning to do, and where is she going? Although he had been in a new relationship for about a year, he's asking my six-year-old child tons of questions! He told my child if she didn't tell him what he wanted to know he would spank her. So I talked to him and explained if he wanted to know anything about me ... ask me not her; and if I wanted to share my personal information with him, I would. He said O.K., yet he continued to question my daughter – and she would tell me every time; which made me even more determined to get away from him. He would continue to totally disrespect my wishes as her mother, regarding what’s in her best interest … and totally disrespect her by using intimidation. So while packing, selling my stuff, and preparing to leave … he deceptively misled and convinced the court and his lawyer that we shared joint custody of my daughter, and had done so since her birth -- although it is clearly stated in our divorce papers that he IS NOT the biological father of my child. That didn't seem to matter to Anchorage Alaska. Anchorage Alaska's Court system provided him with a court order prohibiting me from leaving the state of Alaska with my own child! They also named him my child's "psychological" father, even though the three of us never lived together as a family. So in Anchorage Alaska If a woman decides she doesn't want to be with a man anymore, and does not want him around her child or children, the man can simply claim "psychological father," and take your child! It does not matter that he is not the child's biological Father -- How sick is that? He not only intimidated my child but also rubbed his private area against her bottom twice ... and got away with it!

When I left Alaska, against a court order, because it was in the best interest of my child -- He simply went back to the Judge and got another court order and began trying to locate us. He eventually found out where we were, went to my child's school while I was at work, and kidnapped her from school with the assistance of police. He then put her on a plane back to Alaska, without allowing her to say bye to me or anything. Then after my child was already in the air, on her way back to Alaska with this psycho, the police came to my job and told me what had just occurred; and there was nothing I could do about it because it is Alaska's law and they couldn't interfere. So naturally, I came back to Alaska to fight for my child! I got her back after DFYS conducted an investigation and found nothing on me -- because they had no reason to keep my child, she was returned to me. And at the time we were living in a homeless shelter and the shelter refused to be a third party for us, as requested by his lawyer -- so they took my child again! But this time she was put in a foster home, for over a month. I was only allowed supervised visits with her at the DFYS office. Once I found another place to live, they returned her to me. Javier and his lawyer then went back to court and won her back! The reason given by the court was I am a “psychological threat” to her well-being -- this because they couldn't come up with anything else! I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs … I don't have a criminal or DFYS record for abuse or anything! So they had me take a psychological evaluation which is not an exact science -- which I later found out I didn't have to take, but agreed because I didn't have a lawyer to advise me of my rights. They would then use information from the evaluation, and misfortunes from my childhood to declare me a “psychological threat” to my child's well-being.

As if I had not been through enough, one of Javier's cop brothers gave me a traffic ticket which was my first ticket ever. He claimed that I was speeding, which I was not; But he used his position of authority to harass me. Finally I got my first lawyer who screwed me for my money -- which I barely had in the first place, to retain a lawyer … so I fired him. Later on, I got another lawyer who did the same thing! So here I sit with no lawyer and all I get are supervised visitations with my daughter, who is now 11. It is now 2006 … and we're still dealing with this injustice!

So to date, Javier and the Alaska court system is guilty of sexual, physical, emotional, and mental abuse on a minor. My daughter is forced to go days and weeks without her hair being combed; she wears clothes that are too small, and shoes with holes in the bottom – so when she walks through water or snow, her socks get wet. I have bought her two pairs of shoes, but he will not allow her to wear them on a consistent basis and she continues to walk around with holes in her shoes. They even made my child swallow her own vomit! I reported all of this to Judge Mark Rindner -- and what is being done about it? Nothing! My child and I continue to be in this prison against our will and for no fault of our own. My child was taken from me on bull crap! She has been traumatized, violated sexually by him twice, and the courts gave him physical and sole legal custody of my child! He continues to abuse her with absolutely no accountability to anyone, and sits back and laughs about it like it's a game. He's ruined my child’s life just to get revenge on me for leaving him … and the courts helped him. This is the norm here in Anchorage Alaska! He gets her dividends and spends them on himself although he should be putting them in an account for her future college tuition and expenses. He gets tax breaks as well, yet she needs clothes and walks around with clothes that are too little -- And I have to pay HIM child support! He then spends my money on himself and not my child, while I'm struggling to make ends meet. How can such sickness happen in America … land of the free! What's free about the prison that my child and I are in? And while the rest of the world remembers September 11, 2001 … I remember September 21st, 2001 … the day they let this monster take my child! Who then got a restraining order against me! So if I attempt to take my child back, I go to jail! And what would be my crime … rescuing my child from the prison of a psycho? And he is not even her father! However, the courts have declared him her ”psychological father,” and she still cries to come home to this very day. I have written every agency here in town for help, but every one keeps passing the buck. I've even written all the talk shows, to no avail. I have contacted television stations, also to no avail. It's like no one cares, but me. Can anyone out there expose this injustice in hopes that my child can come home? It is time to stop this monster from taking anymore years of our lives! Life is short enough, and we can’t get these stolen years back. Please help for the sake of my child and my sanity!

When this madness began, I was pregnant with my current husband's child. It was a very stressful pregnancy; I was put on bed rest and had to have an emergency c-section. Due to the stress that I have been forced to endure, I now have terrible pains in the back of my head. And I recently found out brain aneurysms run in our family and have killed family members. So my fear is the stress of all this injustice will kill me and take me away from both my kids, this because the courts here in Anchorage Alaska helped a psycho get revenge! They call Anchorage Alaska … and all of Alaska, A Man’s State! I now see exactly why … because this is the kind of madness men get away with here!

Now Javier has set out to break up my current marriage, by sending a forged letter stating “I said my child was not my husband's child.” This letter, of course, was shown to my husband. But my husband knew better and came home and told me all about it -- he regretted not getting a copy of the letter to show to the court. Unfortunately, my husband and I are getting a divorce, due to his ‘hidden’ drug problem. I had no idea he had this problem before we married, or I never would have married him.

This back-and-forth courtroom battle has been going on now for six years! So to date, Javier and his wife Kim have gotten away with sexually violating my child twice. They have gotten away with kidnapping, and mental and emotional abuse. Javier has even threaten to beat my child to death, if she ever told on him again. Why would he threaten her, if he had nothing to hide? He even spanked her about something that was written in my “motion for return of custody.” By the way, the Judge that let him get away with this is Judge Mark Rindner. Also, my child has been assigned a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL); but she has not done her job properly, since coming aboard this case. She even used her connections as a GAL Lawyer to try to block the Judge from getting my 'motion' paperwork. She also used her connections at child protective services, to help Javier cover up his abuse of my child! The child protective worker that assisted them is Erica Johnson. Erica Johnson went to Ahshah's school to interview or question her about Javier’s mistreatment of her. According to Ahshah, Ms. Johnson was very mean to her during the questioning. Ms. Johnson kept trying to get my daughter to say mean things about me. Sara Acharya, Erica Johnson, Javier Robinson, Kim Wild, and Val Miraglia, have all put their heads together in an effort to attack me with their lies and to prove me unfit. I have been accused of ‘making up’ lies to turn Ahshah against Javier – which is not at all true. This crap has been going on for far too long! – and although I have been telling Judge Mark Rindner about all this, he ignores all the facts and information I provide; and he continues to let Javier get away with this. I even suggested that the Judge talk to Ahshah himself in chambers. But he refuses, claiming he is not qualified. When all he has to do is have someone who IS qualified interview Ahshah while he sits in on their interview or meeting – anyone but Sarah Acharya or Val Miraglia who have a habit of telling Javier everything Ahshah discusses with them; By doing this they continue to put Ahshah in harms way, because Javier threatens to beat her for saying certain things to her counselor, Val Miraglia. So while Ahshah is crying out for help, all she continues to get is more abuse – obviously, in Alaska no one gives a damn! That’s why Alaska has the highest rate of child abuse in the nation! And it is not abuse at the hands of parents, as much as it is ‘the system’ – the same system that has an obligation to protect children. The acronym DFYS (Division of Family and Youth Services) has been changed to the Office of Children Services, but the same injustice continues … because the same wicked people work there! And Sarah Acharya should be helping to protect my child, but is helping to hurt her -- all done in retaliation because I told the Judge she wasn’t doing her job – which she wasn’t, then or now!.

There MUST be a thorough investigation of all parties mentioned in this letter and ALL Child Protective Service agencies, If this is how they operate! This happens all the time on a daily basis in Anchorage Alaska … THE LAST FRONTIER – It should be called: THE CAPITAL OF CHILD ABUSE! And Judge Mark Rindner has a history of wrongfully taking children away from their parents – there are three cases that I know of personally … and all of us are Black, me included. So I don’t know if he’s anti-Black, anti-woman, or just downright anti-JUST! But he must to be investigated to the max! I’m sure there must be hundreds if not thousands of children that have been wrongfully traumatized because of his unjust rulings and he just should not be a Judge, in my opinion. So many of his rulings have been overturned, for wrongfully removing children from their families – all with the help and support of Guardian Ad Litem, Sarah Acharya and Erica Johnson with the Office Of Child Protective Services. They collectively down-play everything that has happened to my child, both then and now. Javier Oddie Robinson initiated this courtroom feud by lying to them and leading them to believe that “I hate White people,” and I “hit my child in the eye.” And, of course, Javier’s lies were supported by his family and friends. He also has two brothers who are cops who misuse their positions of authority and connections to help Javier harass me. So while my child is being abused mentally, emotionally, and physically, a wall has been constructed around her which can not be penetrated … so she can’t get any help and she can’t come home. This is what happens in Alaska to women who try to stand up for themselves and leave crazy men like Javier Oddie Robinson! A woman should have the right to end a relationship, if she so chooses – And once this decision has been made, he should not be able to gain custody of her child! A child that is not biologically his! A “psychological” parent should not trump two “biological” parents! But I guess that’s just life in Alaska, if you don’t have money to fight the injustice. They are allowed to all gang up on the woman and label her with a personality disorder or some other crap … which they make up along the way. I also feel that I’m being targeted for what I believe in … and I am being targeted because I am outspoken, both of which are my rights. I have been screwed from every angle possible -- I continue to get railroaded; and my child continues to be abused. With all that has happened to both me and my child, and all that continues to happen … I have grounds for some serious law suits against the State Of Alaska, the Court System, and these so-called professionals!

IF YOU ARE A LAWYER AND CAN HELP ME PLEASE CONTACT ME TONYA RYAN AT: 1-907-278-2009. I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY SO IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO IT PRO BONO, JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE A GOOD FIGHT, ESPECIALLY FIGHTING AGAINST INJUSTICE. MY CHILD AND I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!. CONTACT ME ASAP BECAUSE I DESPERATELY NEED A LAWYER. SO IF YOU ARE A LAWYER WHO IS NOT AFRAID TO FIGHT AND GET DOWN RIGHT DIRTY, GLOVES OFF!!!!! JUST LIKE THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS LETTER, CONTACT ME AT: TONYA RYAN AT: 1-907-278-2009 -- I NEED A LAWYER!

I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET TO EXPOSE ANCHORAGE ALASKA FOR THIS INJUSTICE AND CHILD ABUSE THAT IS GOING ON AGAINST MY CHILD AND MANY OTHER CHILDREN ACROSS ALASKA WITH ABSOLUTELY NO ACCOUNTABILITY BY ANY OF THE PARTIES MENTIONED IN THIS LETTER. THEY ARE COLLECTIVELY GUILTY OF ABUSING MY CHILD -- MENTALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND PHYSICALLY!

ATTENTION ALL TV STATIONS, RADIO STATIONS, OR REPORTERS LOOKING FOR A GOOD STORY -- HERE IT IS!!!!!!!!!!! CONTACT TONYA RYAN AT: 907-278-2009.

PLEASE HELP ME SAVE MY CHILD FROM ON-GOING CHILD ABUSE AND EXPOSE ALASKA FOR its ABUSE OF CHILDREN. ALASKA ONLY PRETENDS TO ADDRESS THE PROBLEMS OF CHILD ABUSE JUST TO GET THE FEDERAL FUNDS!

AND I'VE BEEN HAVING SUPERVISED VISITS OVER TWO YEARS -- NOW THIS IS NOT NORMAL OR RIGHT! BUT THIS JUDGE ALLOWS IT BECAUSE HE'S MAD AT ME FOR EMAILING THIS LETTER ALL OVER THE NET AND AROUND TOWN. BY NOW MY DAUGHTER SHOULD BE HOME -- OR AT LEAST WEEKEND UNSUPERVISED VISITS. I ONLY GET TO SEE MY CHILD ONCE A WEEK FOR 2 HRS. THOUGH I'VE NEVER BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME! ONCE AGAIN, I DO NOT DRINK, SMOKE, OR DO DRUGS.

THE HOME WHERE MY CHILD LIVES HAS SOME TYPE OF ANIMAL CLINIC BEING RUN FROM THEIR GARAGE, WHICH DOESN'T SOUND LIKE A VERY SANITARY PLACE FOR A CHILD TO LIVE, NOR DO I THINK IT'S SOMETHING THAT'S BEING DONE LEGALLY.

SINCERELY,

TONYA RYAN,
AHSHAH SHAKUURAH’S BIOLOGICAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL MOTHER!

If you believe that children in foster care should be orphaned, abandoned, abused and/or neglected; If you believe in the constitution, civil rights, and justice for all; If you believe that we must collectively put an end to the criminal activity taking place in our juvenile courts, please show your support by signing our petitions at:
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/253404476 (&)http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/775798168?ltl=1150065395
(Signatures may be added anonymously)