The Truth about U.S. Foster Care

Exposing the injustice, corruption, criminal, and unconstitutional acts of Child Protective Service Agencies and the Juvenile Court - Please see: http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm; www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/; http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html; and http://www.fightcps.com

My Photo
Name:

Hi, this is Ty and he was "legally" kidnapped by CPS on January 1, 2005. To view his photo log, please visit http://abolishcpsnow.blogspot.com/ As his mother, I will continue praying and fighting until he is returned home. To see what you can do to help put an end to family and juvenile court injustice, please visit www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/. There are several petitions that you can sign and a host of additional information. Working together we can end the abuse of power, lack of employee accountability, and remove the umbrella of immunity that shields their deliberate and intentional felony acts! If you feel that the decision to remove your children was based on race, please reflect on the beautiful and encouraging words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that ‘unarmed’ … truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STORY TO SHARE, PLEASE SEND TO: victimizedbycps@hotmail.com.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Family Court Judge Shot in Nevada

[An ever Expanding Wave of Apathy]

Let me begin by saying IN NO WAY do I condone violence or the taking of a life in which one can not give … or in this case, the ‘attempted’ murder of Judge Chuck Weller. Having said that, I am utterly amazed … No, shocked and stunned by the sheer fact that this does not happen all day – everyday in the U.S.

Judge Weller, a family court judge, was shot sniper style in the chest as he stood in front of his courthouse window, according to Associated Press writer Scott Sonner. There was also speculation that the alleged shooter, Darren Roy Mack, was so determined to end Judge Weller’s reign on the bench that he planted explosives in or around the Judge’s car -- a discovery made after bomb-sniffing dogs picked up a scent in the court’s parking lot. It appears that Mack was upset, which is an understatement, that Judge Weller had recently ordered him to pay his ex-wife $10,000 per month in alimony , although he earns/earned $50,000 per month in disposable income … is the owner of several successful businesses, and has a pilots license, if reports are true. Determined to have the final word, he allegedly killed his wife before hunting down Judge Weller, according to published reports.

Worth reiterating, I do not condone violence; However, having experienced the unthinkable act of losing my first born and only child for ten years due to several felony acts committed by an officer with the Riverside California Police Department and a social worker with Child Protective Services – Metro Division, also in California … I truly understand the burning desire to ‘get even!’ Nevertheless, my faith and belief that God will “make straight” all that is crooked has prevented me from following in Mr. Mack’s footsteps. Perhaps it is faith that has also prevented the over 500,000 families torn apart by CPS and their co-conspirators from seeking their own form of justice. It shows unimaginable yet commendable restraint by those affected not to engage in a rebellion or insurrection against the corrupt authority here in the U.S. For the details of my case, please see http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html.

It was reported that Judge Weller is currently recovering with his family by his side. Call me cynical, but the image of his “family by his side” is unsettling. Am I glad that he wasn’t killed … of course; but this man makes a ‘good’ living tearing families apart. So the image of his children by his hospital bed hugging and kissing him really bothers me – when so many children, including my own, are sleeping in the homes of strangers every night. Most of us are “court-ordered” to stay away from our children, unless supervised – and these visits are often restricted to once or twice a week for extremely brief intervals. As a matter of fact, I was told on April 7, 2006, that if I return to my son’s school, which I am not suppose to know what school he attends, I would be arrested. If I were shot tomorrow, would CPS bring my son to the hospital to be by my side … I think not! Better yet, God forbid my son was shot tomorrow … how soon, would it take CPS to notify me, if ever. I wrote about a mom whose daughter was raped while in foster care, but was not notified of the rape – see: http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/spank-your-children-and-we-will-take.html.

Guess what Judge Weller and everyone else participating in the “legalized” kidnapping of OUR children … We Love Our Children Too! And although I may not have as much money as you, I was a great mom! As I am sure that so many other parents are/were. Perhaps you will think about this the next time you issue an order to “remove” another child. You are not a bank repossessing an unpaid automobile … you are not animal control picking up stray dogs and cats in the neighborhood … you are not Rent A Center picking up furniture that some down-and-out schlep was unable to continue paying for … and most importantly, you are not God!

I wish you a speedy recovery,

TMajor
Mom victimized by
Child Protective Services Laws

If you believe that foster care should be reserved for children that are orphaned, or have TRULY been abandoned by their parents and ALL extended family members; If you believe that children in foster care should actually be victims of abuse and/or neglect, once proven by a judge and jury NOT a social worker with a God complex; If you believe in the Constitution and civil rights for all, no matter what their economic, social, or cultural group may be – Please sign the petitions referenced at www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/ (scroll down to Get Involved!!!). Thank you in advance for your participation!