The Truth about U.S. Foster Care

Exposing the injustice, corruption, criminal, and unconstitutional acts of Child Protective Service Agencies and the Juvenile Court - Please see: http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm; www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/; http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html; and http://www.fightcps.com

My Photo
Name:

Hi, this is Ty and he was "legally" kidnapped by CPS on January 1, 2005. To view his photo log, please visit http://abolishcpsnow.blogspot.com/ As his mother, I will continue praying and fighting until he is returned home. To see what you can do to help put an end to family and juvenile court injustice, please visit www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/. There are several petitions that you can sign and a host of additional information. Working together we can end the abuse of power, lack of employee accountability, and remove the umbrella of immunity that shields their deliberate and intentional felony acts! If you feel that the decision to remove your children was based on race, please reflect on the beautiful and encouraging words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that ‘unarmed’ … truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STORY TO SHARE, PLEASE SEND TO: victimizedbycps@hotmail.com.

Monday, September 18, 2006

Young Boy in Idaho in Need of Help

[Desperate Mother Needs Help with Child Kidnapped in Idaho]

The following story is in a couple of parts, and still continuing. I am desperate -- and need help for my son, PLEASE HELP!!! It has now been 84 days since he was torn from me.

To Whom This Matter May Hopefully Concern:

I have a horrible situation I need help with. I have been watching some of your broadcasts on the web on adopted children. My situation is the opposite end of the spectrum. I am a natural parent who loves her child immensely, but we have had our lives completely destroyed by a county in Idaho, by the name of Bonner – in northern Idaho. My son and I were traveling through to pick up paperwork and my child was taken from me. He is 12-years-old in one week, and I have not seen him since that day 60 days ago today. They will not allow me to speak to him or to see him, including in court. They will not allow him to testify in court. They are lying and saying that he does not want to see me – they pretend that he is too busy to talk to me because he is playing in the park, and “doesn’t want to come to court.” I have experienced the most unreal, illegal crap imaginable! I have been charged with NO crimes, yet I am on trial by CPS and a prosecutor in this area.

The police were proven to be lying about what they saw in the vehicle we borrowed to travel to the area in. My son has been slammed against a wall, arm wrenched and twisted behind his back. I was handcuffed and tasered, while in handcuffs, for simply standing there … all of this, in front of my child. For fear they would hurt him more, I allowed them to take him from me unlawfully (without proper paperwork).

I am terrified for my child, and when I tried to explain to the social worker what my concerns were, she called me paranoid and delusional -- instead of allowing me to see him, even through glass, to know that he’s okay. I explained to her that we do not live in the area, and want to go home; and she laughed and stated: “Honey, you can go wherever you want, I got your kid.” We are being held hostage by these people, with lawful means of the local police. I feel as if it is something straight out of “Deliverance,” and am praying for solace in someone investigating this enough to find out for sure if my son is okay, alive, and well. My child means the world to me, and what these people are doing to, at the very least, make money for fostering my child should be ILLEGAL! There is quite a bit of money involved for the states, allocated by the federal government, via social security payments to “foster him,” and $4,000 more per child, if they are able to adopt them to families. My child SHOULD NOT simply be a way for the state to make money! My son is very much loved and cared for, and there is absolutely no reason to have taken him, let alone keep him -- and to not be able to visit him is BARBARIC!

They lied to him, right in front of me, and told him he would see a judge in “just a couple of days by law;” My son then freaked out and yelled “I wanna talk to a judge right now, I am old enough!” He also mentioned he had family members in the area he could stay with, we were told “that is not an option open to you” – when we asked WHY, we were told to ask the judge. Well, my child has been gone for 60 days today, and I still can not even tell you what I am being charged with – first it was homelessness; when that was proven different, it was then neglect. When I stressed the fact that it is extremely difficult to neglect a child of his age, and asked what their claims were based on – the allegation then became “unstable home life.” I am not sure if the allegation(s) are considered felonies or misdemeanors, but they seem to hold a life sentence for both me and my son.

I told the judge “It’s a good thing I am not in the military, as my father was, because we moved around all the time, and I had no idea that we could have been taken from our parents for moving!” My son and I are domestic violence survivors, and CPS is now claiming that my son has not been around domestic violence, nor has anything ever happened to him. We both live under a confidential address with state seal from another state, but they refuse to even contact any of the people in these offices to verify the validity of any of these claims.

MY SON HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED, and if it was anyone else who had done this, there would be an Amber Alert put out to help locate him. I do not do drugs, drink, or do anything wrong, yet I have lost my child, and I am now being harassed horribly by the local police department, as well as police in surrounding areas – to the tune of 17 tickets since this happened! I was forced to tow a vehicle from private property to a place 15 miles away. Then, the tow company would not accept AAA and made me pay cash. I have been sucked into their area by them stripping me of any money I had – so how can I fight them?

I do not live in the area, and only want to go home … which they will not allow. I have been told that unless I get a place to live, of my own, that I pay for, they will never return my son. This is discrimination of a domestic violence survivor – as well as, discrimination of a person with a disabling condition – I have had two back surgeries.

There is soooooo MUCH MORE I can’t even think of it all in one letter. However, I will tell you this, when I filed the proper paperwork to have my son brought in to testify, the judge said right in front of me, in the courtroom, “you are going to have to start taking it easy on him” and then said, “unless you can get a restraining order against her,” she said this to CPS social worker Shanda Wagner, who then replied “we don’t have the funding for that,” the judge then replied “the prosecutor’s office does,” and next thing I know … they got a restraining order against me! Although I have not been served with one.

I have been promised several “supervised” phone visits – just to have them cancelled. The only explanation given was “maybe tomorrow.” While waiting for one visit, while in town for trial, I overheard the CPS supervisor and the bailiff talking about me, and pulled my name up on the computer, saying something about a felony with $25,000 bond. I had waited that day for almost two hours to speak to my son, while all this was going on, and called the main office where the call was supposed to be coming from and explained I couldn’t wait any longer – I had to leave.

I am terrified to go back to this state, even for court. They have now included allegations like “dangerous drug charge” on my record, which is totally NOT true! But they tell me to “prove it.”

THIS IS THE CROOKEDEST PLACE ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND MY CHILD AND OTHERS LIKE HIM NEED HELP TO ESCAPE THE EVIL CLUTCHES OF WHATEVER THIS COUNTY AND STATE ARE DOING TO CHILDREN – DESTROYING THEIR LIVES AND THE LIVES OF THEIR FAMILIES! LIKE I SAID, THERE IS SO MUCH MORE TO THIS, AND IT NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED BEFORE ANYMORE LIVES ARE DESTROYED!!!

I hope and pray it is just money they are doing this for, but my heart knows they are hurting my child, I can feel it. And whatever they are doing, it is so bad I can not see him in person, even in a courtroom, nor is he allowed to speak to me. They are now putting me on some sort of National List where I am not allowed to be around children, after I told them I had been offered a position as a Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in a different place. This sounds like maybe a registry for sexual offenders – WHICH I AM NOT.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THIS!!! How do you stop them from being able to do this??!! It is wrong, illegal, and nothing but destructive!

I BEG YOU TO PLEASE HELP ME FIND THE ANSWERS TO THESE THINGS, AND TO ACTUALLY HAVE SOMEONE SEE MY CHILD, SEE IF HE IS ALIVE AND BREATHING. I figure whatever they are doing, they will have intimidated him horribly, where he may be so afraid of them, that he can’t speak openly; but if my child knows there is escape, and people are trying to help him, he will help fill in the blanks and tell what they are doing to him. Most of all, if he sees me, he will know they can not hide him from me forever, and no matter what they say or do to him, he KNOWS he can trust me. PLEASE INVESTIGATE THIS PLACE AND ITS HAPPENINGS – AND SAVE THE CHILDREN FROM THIS EVIL GOVERNMENTAL SCHEME!

HELP MY SON, SCOTT, PLEASE!!! I AM PLEADING WITH EVERYTHING IN ME! They will make up anything to keep my child, I know this, because I think they know I will not stop until they release him. HELP PLEASE!!

Now I have received a letter from the judge, as an order, that it has been found that I am delusional and paranoid – even though I have never been diagnosed with any sort of mental illness. Amazingly, all these people have degrees in Psychology – as well as Sociology or Social Services, and even a judgeship/JurisDoctorate; but you would NEVER know it based on the way they behave! The things they say and do are atrocious!

I just spoke to a new social worker who said my son will not be coming back to me anytime soon. I am told by every person I speak with, that CPS is an entity beyond the law – no wonder they have such a Godlike complex! Something must be done immediately! PLEASE

Oh, I almost forgot to add that I do not have an attorney, and the court stenographer stops typing after I filed all paperwork sui juris, meaning let the record speak for itself, so now I wonder what the record actually contains … how many lies are in it? I imagine as many, if not more, as are being spoken in the courtroom. I have no attorney because Idaho does not have to represent me due to the fact that I am not a resident of their state – but oddly enough, they have jurisdiction over my child! The only thing I had was the first court date when they took my son. I was fed a public defender, who assured me they would keep my child, and screamed and yelled at me, to the point of saliva being emitted from his lips onto my face! This person was very combative and intimidating.

So, I have no attorney or even witnesses – and I know there is no way I am the first person they have done this to. And without COMPLETE and TOTAL reform of their system, I definitely WILL NOT be the last! Not only am I without an attorney, but my son has no representation, other than me. All of our rights have been stripped away, in a matter of minutes, by these people. And things seem to be getting progressively worse on a daily basis. I now see no point to even go into their courtroom, there are so many illegal things happening in their “court” – there is no reason to tear myself up like this anymore! My health simply can not take it. I can only imagine what my son must be going through. I can not beg you enough to please help me stop this injustice. We will, without a doubt, also need help to repair our family, as it is being destroyed by this monstrosity of a state, with its backwoods antics, and illegal ways under the Constitution of the United States of America. The only avenue I have is the press. They have already contacted the people my son and I were supposed to be protected against, so I have nothing left to lose. HELP!

And just think, we only went to Northern Idaho to visit for a weekend – and have been held captive one way or another for over a year now!

PLEASE HELP US TO ESCAPE HERE ALIVE … PLEASE!!!

Sincerely,
LStinchfield, on behalf of minor child,
Scott, held captive by the state of Idaho

If you believe that foster care should be reserved for children that are orphaned, or have TRULY been abandoned by their parents and ALL extended family members; If you believe that children in foster care should actually be victims of abuse and/or neglect, once proven by a judge and jury NOT a social worker with a God complex; If you believe in the Constitution and civil rights for all, no matter what their economic, social, or cultural group may be – Please sign the petitions referenced at www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/ (scroll down to Get Involved!!!). Thank you in advance for your participation!