The Truth about U.S. Foster Care

Exposing the injustice, corruption, criminal, and unconstitutional acts of Child Protective Service Agencies and the Juvenile Court - Please see: http://www.fixcas.com/parody/tomb.htm; www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/; http://abolishcps.blogspot.com/2006/06/call-to-action-my-personal-story.html; and http://www.fightcps.com

My Photo
Name:

Hi, this is Ty and he was "legally" kidnapped by CPS on January 1, 2005. To view his photo log, please visit http://abolishcpsnow.blogspot.com/ As his mother, I will continue praying and fighting until he is returned home. To see what you can do to help put an end to family and juvenile court injustice, please visit www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/. There are several petitions that you can sign and a host of additional information. Working together we can end the abuse of power, lack of employee accountability, and remove the umbrella of immunity that shields their deliberate and intentional felony acts! If you feel that the decision to remove your children was based on race, please reflect on the beautiful and encouraging words of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr: “I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. I believe that ‘unarmed’ … truth and unconditional love will have the final word.” IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL STORY TO SHARE, PLEASE SEND TO: victimizedbycps@hotmail.com.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Just Because You Throw Me in a Crack House ... Does Not Make Me a Crack Head!!!

[Former Gwinnett County Georgia Foster Child Speaks Out]

I am deeply grateful to you and others who have been publicly addressing the corruption and incompetence of these so-called child "protection" programs.

When I was three-years-old, I was taken from my family because I was cranky at my daycare center and complained about my parents for making me go. The daycare center workers took my complaints to mean that I was being sexually abused by my father (!?), and DFACS whisked me away that day.

To give you an idea of how unprofessional the whole thing was, my name and my mother's name were mixed up and my middle name was badly misspelled on my father's arrest warrant. Juvenile court was a joke; my parents were denied basic defendants rights, I was made to give false testimony against my parents, and false evidence (a sexual drawing that was attributed to me even though I did not draw it) was used, and the judge wasn't even a real judge.

Fortunately I was not in the foster care system for more than a few months, but it was long enough to do considerable damage to my emotional state, all of which I remember vividly. Over the course of a few months, I was shuffled between three different foster families. The last one was the worst; my older foster sisters were physically and emotionally abusive (probably because they themselves had been abused over their years in the system), and my foster mother frequently hit me and withheld food from me. Every time my parents made progress in court, DFACS denied my mother visitation rights to punish her.

I am very relieved that I was so young when I was taken away. Had I
been old enough to know about suicide, I might have tried it. I've met
with foster care survivors in the past, and they always have these
horrible stories about drugs, prostitution, rape, physical abuse, and
other terrible things that some of their foster parents forced on
them. I used to think it was bad enough when my foster mother taped my mouth shut when I cried; now I know I got off easy.

As a result of these experiences, I am determined that I will *never* have children. I could not risk having something like this happen to my baby; it would destroy me to see him or her suffer what I have suffered and not be able to do anything to shield him or her.

MY PERSONAL THOUGHTS: It may have been a blessing that the former foster child from Gwinnett County Georgia was sucked into the black hole that is foster care at an early age ... thank God she resurfaced ALIVE! If I had known about CPS, I would have also done everything within my power to prevent bringing children into this sick world. I did not give birth to my child, nurture and care for him for almost ten years so that the "elite" could have a new play toy. So to the baby boomers that refused to sacrifice career for family while trying to secure a financial nest egg (sorry if you worked for Enron) ... or the feminists that spent their childbearing years wearing hard hats competing with men on construction or engineering sites ... or climbing poles for the telephone, gas, or electric companies ... and to members of the homosexual community that were not "born gay" ... YOU CAN'T HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO!!! Or as my daddy loved to say, you made your bed ... now lay in it! LEAVE OUR CHILDREN ALONE!!! Aren't there enough children sitting in orphanages in third world countries desperately waiting for a "mommy" or "daddy?" Take a lesson from Madonna ... Brad and Angelina and other celebrities ... and go where the need is great. Invest your money in a plane ticket to Cambodia, Africa, or China ... spend a little time in a foreign orphanage to see what children in need REALLY look like. My hat goes off to celebrities and those with money that are TRULY helping children in need and are not simply looking for an easy way to generate additional household income or to secure their careers.

Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that this type of illegal, criminal, activity was taking place on U.S. soil. I guess we (poor folks) are simply giving birth for the affluent??!! I guess cleaning their houses and raising their kids during slavery wasn't quite good enough!

Additionally, as of today I will no longer refer to our beloved children who were sucked into, yet survived, the abyss that is foster care as "former foster children." Like my precious little Ty (click on the title above to read our story), they ARE NOT foster children ... they are children that are very much loved but were illegally seized, in majority of the cases, by the state and thrown INTO foster care -- they ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT foster children ... they are children that were kidnapped and abducted! After all ... just because you throw me in crack house ... does not make me a crack head! If the state were to lock me in meth lab today or tomorrow, it would not make me a drug addict! So to everyone out there that managed to survive foster incarceration, you ARE NOT former foster children ... you are Foster Care Survivors!!! Better yet, you are now men and women that were kidnapped by your state and illegally, in most instances, detained in foster care ... IT IS TIME TO REMOVE THE STIGMA!!!

TMajor
www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/

If you believe that foster care should be reserved for children that are orphaned, or have TRULY been abandoned by their parents and ALL extended family members; If you believe that children in foster care should actually be victims of abuse and/or neglect, once proven by a judge and jury NOT a social worker with a God complex; If you believe in the Constitution and civil rights for all, no matter what their economic, social, or cultural group may be – Please sign the petitions referenced at www.squidoo.com/abolishcps/ (scroll down to Get Involved!!!). Thank you in advance for your participation!